Jwill96 Posted April 3, 2015 Author Report Posted April 3, 2015 Joe how long should I make the 45s on the port?
Joe X Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 Joe how long should I make the 45s on the port? Like this:
Jwill96 Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 Thanks for all your help. Almost finished with the box now
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Lets see some pics!! "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Jwill96 Posted April 13, 2015 Author Report Posted April 13, 2015 Got the box set up and playing. Sounds great. Need to figure photobucket out now lol
islandpride684 Posted April 13, 2015 Report Posted April 13, 2015 Got the box set up and playing. Sounds great. Need to figure photobucket out now lol Upload pic, copy image link, paste in comment box Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
Jwill96 Posted April 13, 2015 Author Report Posted April 13, 2015 only pic I snapped during the construction ftl
Jwill96 Posted April 13, 2015 Author Report Posted April 13, 2015 in the truck. Will take more pictures tomorrow
Triticum Agricolam Posted April 13, 2015 Report Posted April 13, 2015 How's it sound? "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Jwill96 Posted April 13, 2015 Author Report Posted April 13, 2015 Well after being bass-less for quite some time it sounds pretty good to me. I can tell I'm going to need a lot of deadener. Roof flexing like crazy on decaf
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.