Kyblack76 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Less talky more pictures To the garage bill!!!! As bad as I want black Betty demo, I wanna sit and have many beers, and talk to bill. Fuck chea,... We live close and I havnt been there in days :/ I wouldn't even call what I got a stereo lol 3.5k on 4 6.5s = fuck my life I just wanna be loud like Bill me to SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 That doesn't look as loud as 4 I'm retarted it's a 6th didn't see that Your doing a 6th ?!?!?! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
C-Fizzy Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Looks nastyyyyyy. Port driver side will be a demo queeeeen! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
dolarbilz Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Looks nastyyyyyy. Port driver side will be a demo queeeeen! Just want a little clean Bass
bcpballer64 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Is that a 6th or a series tuned 4th? Or is there a difference? I would love a demo not just pics lol but I'm in indiana, so I live vicariously through the Internet lol. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
dolarbilz Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Is that a 6th or a series tuned 4th? Or is there a difference? I would love a demo not just pics lol but I'm in indiana, so I live vicariously through the Internet lol. It's a 6th. Never heard of a series tuned 4th. Thank you for interest on ole black Betty
bcpballer64 Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Is that a 6th or a series tuned 4th? Or is there a difference? I would love a demo not just pics lol but I'm in indiana, so I live vicariously through the Internet lol.It's a 6th.Never heard of a series tuned 4th. Thank you for interest on ole black Betty I think watched one or two of the original builds several years ago, I was thinking of a box where you have a ported chamber in front of and behind the sub, with the two volumes being different with different tunings, idk it's late lol just ignore me lol. Looking forward to progress "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
dolarbilz Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Is that a 6th or a series tuned 4th? Or is there a difference? I would love a demo not just pics lol but I'm in indiana, so I live vicariously through the Internet lol.It's a 6th.Never heard of a series tuned 4th. Thank you for interest on ole black Betty I think watched one or two of the original builds several years ago, I was thinking of a box where you have a ported chamber in front of and behind the sub, with the two volumes being different with different tunings, idk it's late lol just ignore me lol. Looking forward to progress Hi high right now..that was fun to read.lol
dolarbilz Posted January 2, 2016 Author Report Posted January 2, 2016 Working on the C-fizzy edition pillars it adds the Db's. I'm on it boys. Place your pre orders now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.