ToNasty Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Sure. And the new pillars. And a box headed to me would be nice to ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 i think... i think... i have that same table...... and enough water William... get a beer.. edit- or is that a corona bottle i see? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Sure. And the new pillars. And a box headed to me would be nice to The pillars ..forgot about those need to finish..lol after looking in truck today hooking up my prototype I need new wires bad.so screwed in there ...
ToNasty Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 I have 14awg if you need. Let me know how many feet and I'll send you some. If that what you meen by wire ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 3 stack Havoc? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 I have 14awg if you need. Let me know how many feet and I'll send you some. If that what you meen by wire Thank you for offer ..you think your ocd bad..I forgot what I used to wire this.I'm disgusted
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 3 stack Havoc? yes I love them and find them cheap.2 more I'm eye balling ..depends how this week plays out.
tdsa23 Posted April 21, 2015 Report Posted April 21, 2015 Stop taking them all I miss mines and want to get them back one day. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
dolarbilz Posted April 21, 2015 Author Report Posted April 21, 2015 Stop taking them all I miss mines and want to get them back one day. Shit or get off the pot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.