More details about the light saber bracing please.

Excited to see some vids!

It was real easy to make. I just started with a 1 3/4 alumminum bar stock and chucked it up in the lathe and started letting my mind take over! LOL No plans just kept turning it to I thought it looked good! Then I painted it Black and turned it again to only leave the black in the v groves. Just didn't want a plain center brace, I wanted it to look a little different thats all!

Look who got some work done today!!!!!! Got my wire terminals made today and installed!!!

DSCN4533_zpsq1n16os9.jpg

DSCN4534_zps8u7ifonj.jpg

DSCN4536_zpsrqixe4kj.jpg

DSCN4539_zps6xr92zzm.jpg

DSCN4540_zpssngqv4t0.jpg

DSCN4541_zpsz8ibtu3x.jpg

DSCN4537_zpsmgepl9dy.jpg

Got the top put on to!!!!

11209573_1112301442120258_22166621139683

BOOM!!!!! SHE'S IN A PLAYING TO!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

17320_954126301274162_607346102932516328

And how does it sound?

LOVE IT!!! Don't hit the low's like the X10's did so it's not that impressive on video but man in person they ase SO clear and sound great on any kinda music I throw at them!

so insanely awesome! such a clean install

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Not the best video in the world! I just got my YouTube stuff working but here is a short video about half volume! 8P

So much blue/awesome

I got the color changing LED's I LOVE the Blue on my White but I ride around with purple all the time just so the Law don't give me a hard time!

Hott damn! Getting ready to redo the Suitcase soon! That will be the next build ot watch! Ordered my 2 Sundown Scv2000d's today!

scv_zpsrxwp94ds.jpeg

Also scored me 2 banks of the XS Power Supercell's! Curiosity got me I got to try some to see if they are as good as I heard they are!

Super%20cap_zpslhbsoq57.jpg

Also ordered some White Sky High Car Audio 1/0 & 4awg wire

Got a few more things in the works right now but don't want to talk about it yet until it's done!

The XS Power SuperCell caps are here!!!!

XS%20Power%20cap_zpsdyjzgvqg.jpg

Did some test fitting just to see if they was gonna work where I want them at. Fit like a CHARM!!! Now I got some more building to do. I decided I will do a false floor with trim panels instead of messing with the stock floor. Plus this way when I show you can see all the hard work I put into it! I will still put carpet on it but in such a way I can roll it up or remove it and uncover the sub when showing but stay in stealth mode the rest of the time!

test_zps3hhdtkew.jpg

test2_zpsxnvdkeyw.jpg

Getting ready to Redo the Samsonite Suitcase so if your interested in how that goes Follow the build log! It is from Start to Current and I will start updating it soon!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196959-suitcase-build-in-bis-kwik/

Archived