I'm going to be doing something I've always wanted to do, but never had the chance to. That's to run my own business. My landlord owns a small store that has been closed down for the last 3 years. It's actually costing money instead of making some. I'm going to start out selling salvage groceries aka banana box groceries (google it if you don't know lol). As business picks up I'll be adding other stuff. With a few rivers and lakes nearby I know I'll get tourists, fisherman and people just passin though. The store does have living quarters attached to it, it's a bit dated but at least it would be my own place and it wont be an extra cost to me. Unlike if I had a separate apartment to live in. I am still working on some logistics but I'm hoping to be up and running the first week of June. Honestly the fear of failure is looming over my head, but I think this is going to be worth the risk. Sure the first few months will be tough and most likely wont see any profit for a year. I'll be the only one working there, but I do have help when I need to step away and go to the bank or something. I will be open 7 days a week putting in 13 and half hours a day except Sunday, that would only be 5 hours. The last person who ran it did very well, only reason it's now empty is cause she got too ill to work. Really everyone who has ran this store did well, one did so well he had to move to a bigger location. Will this happen to me? Maybe.....maybe not. Only time will tell.

You can't achieve much of anything without taking risk.

good luck on your new journey.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

You can't achieve much of anything without taking risk.

good luck on your new journey.

That is exactly how I see it. This is a huge risk, but it will be worth it. At least I hope anyway. And thanks bro.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

--Winston Churchill

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived