baron_of_bass Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 First, thanks for your service, man and welcome back. Second, love the SRT8. I have my Altima lease expiring soon and an SRT8 Jeep is on list for possible replacements.Get one. Its a blast to drive and has so much room for activities!Haha you sound like the dude from step brothers.Do you're research before getting a jeep if you plan on doing heavy performance mods. I was on jeep forums before I decided not to get one. I live the look of that damn thing though. It's so smexy! Op: I like the hemi Orange Hah yeah thats from step brothers. Most of these jeeps get issues with the transfer case. And thanks I really like the color too I think all badass cars have issue with the transfer case I'm referring. To the engine, they can't take much boost. I've heard 5lbs Max. There is one around where I live called the hulk. Shit has a TT set-up doing 9s all day with ass warmers and navigation lol. He drove to the track 1.5 hours away and ran 9s all day lol Team Bass-Hz
BLuejoules Posted February 8, 2016 Author Report Posted February 8, 2016 First, thanks for your service, man and welcome back. Second, love the SRT8. I have my Altima lease expiring soon and an SRT8 Jeep is on list for possible replacements.Get one. Its a blast to drive and has so much room for activities!Haha you sound like the dude from step brothers.Do you're research before getting a jeep if you plan on doing heavy performance mods. I was on jeep forums before I decided not to get one. I live the look of that damn thing though. It's so smexy! Op: I like the hemi Orange Hah yeah thats from step brothers. Most of these jeeps get issues with the transfer case. And thanks I really like the color too I think all badass cars have issue with the transfer case I'm referring. To the engine, they can't take much boost. I've heard 5lbs Max. There is one around where I live called the hulk. Shit has a TT set-up doing 9s all day with ass warmers and navigation lol. He drove to the track 1.5 hours away and ran 9s all day lol I dont think many cars can take a lot of boost stock. Gotta get those forged internals. IG: devinthydude
bcpballer64 Posted February 8, 2016 Report Posted February 8, 2016 Orange looks nice "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
graham0599 Posted February 13, 2016 Report Posted February 13, 2016 Usually not a fan of the colored rims but that actually looks really good! I love these jeeps My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
BLuejoules Posted March 1, 2016 Author Report Posted March 1, 2016 Finished the system for now... Box is temporary until I move back to Florida where I have a CNC machine available to me. Box is 6 cubes tuned to 35hz. Managed to put my heatshrink on backwards... woops! And of course I set my gains with the DD-1. Also picked up a cold air intake! Goodbye big ugly box filter. Oh, and I picked up this sweet Nixon watch. I have to show it off because its fucking awesome. That's it for now... I do have a Borla exhaust and diablo tuner on the way. Everything else will happen when Im living in Florida again. IG: devinthydude
Karkov Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 I like the daddy and baby bikes. =P 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
baron_of_bass Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 Man, I love these srt8s. What are the demensions of your box (LxWxH)? Team Bass-Hz
Soccerballzs Posted March 3, 2016 Report Posted March 3, 2016 Good luck on the Jeep! Looking good! Cannot wait till 2017 for the new Jeep Pickup! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
BLuejoules Posted March 3, 2016 Author Report Posted March 3, 2016 Man, I love these srt8s. What are the demensions of your box (LxWxH)? 44W x 22L x 15H IG: devinthydude
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.