BLuejoules Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Finally took some pics of my 07 SRT 8 that I bought a few days ago. Plans for a system will be 2 SA 12s most likely... IG: devinthydude
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Nice ride. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Andrew Storlie Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 so jealous.... you should make it matte black.
brendanthekid Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Damn nice lookin Cherokee you got there! but DAMN those black women are fucking scary facebook.com/brendan.laliberte.3
Azagtoth502 Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 I dig it. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Karkov Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 Nice man! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
sebringR/T Posted April 4, 2015 Report Posted April 4, 2015 First thing is first...black housing headlights! Or retro fit projectors and black housings. Team Droppin' Hz Tuxedo Black Metallic 2010 Ford Taurus Limited Build Log "Financial Mistake"
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 I love when people tell you what you should do to your ride. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
LT.Smoke Posted April 5, 2015 Report Posted April 5, 2015 OP I must just 1st say I hate you lol... I am super jealous of your srt8 I want one so bad.. Anyways beautiful ride... Tuned in to see what you do with it... What did you pay for it? How many miles? Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.