Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Little known fact basically all gas engines have a cam in them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

nice.. it sounds like it already has a mild cam in it

what are you going with for upgrade?

Going to try and get most of my stuff from comp cams. its going to have built heads and a mild cam. I plan on getting a borla exhaust as well.

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Posted

dont you have the blazer?

Yes, but I want another car. It's taking every ounce of me not to buy one lol. I gotta be smart about this. I want jeep, used GTR, or a the new ctsv, we'll see what stupid decision I end up making in the next year. This guys jeep makes me want one even more now though lol

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Posted

Little known fact basically all gas engines have a cam in them.

_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Little known fact basically all gas engines have a cam in them.

no shit..
It was in reference to "it sounds like it has a mild cam in it".

Well no shit it does or it wouldn't run.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

i meant mild cam as in a higher lobe than a stock none srt8 jeep would have

meaning they come with a hotter cam over other jeeps..

i know all engines have cams. i built many in my days

mean mild as in not too aggressive as other.

Posted

i was just thinking about getting an ls1 camaro and fixing it up for the track.. missed the old days were the only thing that matter was going fast

I almost want to try to sell the f150 so I can daily another ls1 f body

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...