Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i was just thinking about getting an ls1 camaro and fixing it up for the track.. missed the old days were the only thing that matter was going fast

I almost want to try to sell the f150 so I can daily another ls1 f body

yeah something like this

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4958232467.html

anyways that jeep sounds like it can get nasty if built right..

Posted

i meant mild cam as in a higher lobe than a stock none srt8 jeep would have

meaning they come with a hotter cam over other jeeps..

i know all engines have cams. i built many in my days

mean mild as in not too aggressive as other.

I know exactly what you meant I just couldn't resist the urge to mess with you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Just wondering, has anyone had issues with these JVC units cutting out? The audio cuts in and out randomly when Im listening to music using bluetooth. Its frequent too, like every 5-20 seconds and its really annoying.

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Posted

My car came with one when I got it..never got to see it turn on

I have a JVC in my other jeep as well... It has this bluetooth issue every now and then. I think Im about done with JVC headunits lol

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 836 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...