Those twist-on's can still allow the wires to move around unless you stuff the shit out them LOL. Not bashing, just simple advice.

Its fine lol, I appreciate the advice.

And shit, if you change them out and it still cuts off, you can us all to fuck off LMAO.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

The wires not only move around they can also come out of those caps easily.

I'd solder them if you can.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I soldered a harness a few weeks ago, and it was a pita because my pet peeves wouldn't let me do a shitty job. Solder and shrink tube all of the wires. It's also less bulky when you solder.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I soldered a harness a few weeks ago, and it was a pita because my pet peeves wouldn't let me do a shitty job. Solder and shrink tube all of the. It's also less bulky wit you solder.

Way less bulky plus you can actually flex it around without worrying about the connection coming loose.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Those twist-on's can still allow the wires to move around unless you stuff the shit out them LOL. Not bashing, just simple advice.

Its fine lol, I appreciate the advice.

And shit, if you change them out and it still cuts off, you can us all to fuck off LMAO.

It ended up being the factory harness to head unit harness adapter. Switched it out and it works great lol

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

IG: devinthydude

• 9 months later...

Just got back from deployment a few weeks ago, so it's time to start making progress on the jeep again! I have a bunch of sky high/second skin goodies on the way. For my sub Ill be using a Sundown SA 18 on a crossfire 600.1. Also I recently bought some plastidip to do the rims with, hopefully the color turns out good.

20160202_194217_zps5y7zmaks.jpg

And a random pic of the jeep just because.

20160120_083031_zpssdwgiws7.jpg

7e770874-fae3-49d5-ad82-4cabf106fead_zps d3abdb88-50bf-42d8-9628-e257559ec11d_zps

Hell ya, first, thank you for your service, second, still have performance mods in the plans? How soon are you doing the wheels? I bet that will look sick. You going to do glossifer over it? Or stay matte?

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Hell ya, first, thank you for your service, second, still have performance mods in the plans? How soon are you doing the wheels? I bet that will look sick. You going to do glossifer over it? Or stay matte?

Yeah I have plans for cooks headers, borla exhaust, coilovers, ported/polished heads and a cam but Ill gather that stuff slowly. I plan on using glossifier but if they look good matte they might stay like that.

Archived