Jump to content

Pioneer dex-99prs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Either its for you or not..I'm not a sq person so I can't speak on that part.but I love having active control over everything..I mean everything..

Posted

Plus you can run a whole system active and you have 4 pair of rca outptuts. That's cray cray

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Posted

The 8000nex and the 99prs are not even meant to fill the same need or targeted at the same customers.

You need it or you don't and I wouldn't spend the money on it if you aren't planning to use it to its full potential.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I was looking into the 80prs and saw the 99....it will be here Thurs. Looks good in your dash. May be in a little over my head, but have plenty of time to learn.

Posted

The p99 is a friggin beast. My favorite I've ever owned. And I've owned some nice ass SQ decks. Curious where you saw it.

85C14148-D041-48C3-A1E7-DD583DBDA948-268

I saw it at Mike's audio on airline but they no longer have it on display

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1171 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...