all4spl Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 I was trimming out a panel way back in the day, and it was just laying on my leg didn't think anything of it while using a brand new OLFA. Then I proceeded to do a nice straight line down the panel edge about 24" long and then suddenly noticed the carpet changing color, it was light charcoal gray and it was getting darker. My dumb ass set it on my leg while wearing shorts and the OLFA went smoothly through the carpet and into my leg, luckily it wasn't deep enough to require stitches or it would have been a lot, since I put a nice 12+" long slice in my leg. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
ROLEXrifleman Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 and then the priest said, "till death do you part" and I still said "I Do" Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Ahmed Johnson Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 and then the priest said, "till death do you part" and I still said "I Do"
reedal Posted April 8, 2015 Report Posted April 8, 2015 and then the priest said, "till death do you part" and I still said "I Do" Probably the scariest moment I've ever had. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.