Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

sub recomandation


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a dc audio 5k and i want to buy some New subs that can handle the power. Im looking for 2 12inch subs and im not sute what to buy, so im wondering what is good and can handle the power

Posted

There are lots and lots of 12in subs that can handle that power.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I listen to alot of different music so i want something that plays good overall, there is no budget but prefer under 1000dollars per sub. I live in norway so subs are pretty expensive here so pretty much anything from the States will be cheap compared. what im looking for in the subs are that they are loud but i want some sq in them, right now im kindoff running a sq setup but i want it to be louder...

Posted

2 DC Audio level 5s the obvious choice.

I'm going to run 2 XLs 12s on a DC 5k, but I'm not suggesting you do it.

If you don't have a keen since on how hard your pushing your subs.

Posted

Fi Q's? Only 300 ish.

They are only 1500rms.. Ive been looking at fi but havent really found 12 inch subs that are 2,5kw +

That's just it, if you have the correct box and know how hard your pushing the sub. You can push some

subs above RMS, but don't cry if you blow one.

Posted

I know, im running 1kw subs now but i want something that will handle it on full tilt for an entire night without Any problem. And might be able to handle Even more if i decide to maybe get another 5k one day

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...