Dc alternator

Miguels is correct. Most of the FBI and other government vehicles you see have a DC Power Alt/Alts on them. As well as some of the emergency response vehicles around the country. They have done vehicles that can power up parts of a neighborhood in the instance of a state of emergency being declared.

Well with all that, im sure its worth the wait. For now

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

Kool man my alt will be here tomorrow

<p>Pioneer AVIC 6000 NEX, JBL 660c Components - FI SP415- Arc audio xdi2000.1- Xs Power- 0 gauge, Big 3 Upgrade Dc Power xp270

i have 4 very expensive alternators for my truck from them, 1 i just sold, and a older one I had before my other ones when i first got my truck 6ish years ago, so 5 alts total.

I ordered a couple afterwards for friends that came very fast, but now that everyone I know that would help get product out fast no longer works there, Id never recommend the company 1 bit due to their hokey pokey business aspect.

Yea, sure they do government contracts and blah blah blah and the car audio guy is pushed to the side waiting. But if these contracts are too big and cant take care of the car audio community they shouldn't sell to the community period.

Maybe also not be open to the public either, or hire another builder or something.

Personally if it was me, file a claim, get your money back, go with Mechman or Singer alternators and be done with it!

i have 4 very expensive alternators for my truck from them, 1 i just sold, and a older one I had before my other ones when i first got my truck 6ish years ago, so 5 alts total.

I ordered a couple afterwards for friends that came very fast, but now that everyone I know that would help get product out fast no longer works there, Id never recommend the company 1 bit due to their hokey pokey business aspect.

Yea, sure they do government contracts and blah blah blah and the car audio guy is pushed to the side waiting. But if these contracts are too big and cant take care of the car audio community they shouldn't sell to the community period.

Maybe also not be open to the public either, or hire another builder or something.

Personally if it was me, file a claim, get your money back, go with Mechman or Singer alternators and be done with it!

agree

big time Brian... big time.....

(been saying it for about 2 years now, but...... fuck ya, agree, and well put)

Singer also take about 4 to 5 weeks to ship. still good alternators

i run singer but also say the truth here

3 weeks vs 5 months.... TRUTH here....

edit-

2 months of calling and emailing for a reacase...

NOTHING...

It took Kevin an Kyle to even get us to get a reply

TRUTH HERE...

i understand though.. he is the only one and is not a shop with multiple employees

for sure..

and hes helping others...

and hes building big builds (if you follow)

and hes running to shows and comps (who you seen at a show from DC ? hell Matt at mechman is great about that ill admit)

and hes now grabbing more area...... east to west......

but.... DC cant pick up the phone.... cuz they are big time....

makes sense..

Archived