Second Skin Audio

Wiring one 12" 2ohm DVC with 8awg. Help

Orfeous

Copper stuff will be overkill for me. This is a small setup with kinda small power.
I think M4 bolt it will be then to fit my ring terminals 4.3mm holes inside rings.

Bolt from inside. Nut on outside to hold the bolt in. Then ringterminals outside that nut and a nut holding the ring terminal? Ok?

I requested pictures of some installs.. but i havent seen some. Pictures make me better understand.

Copper stuff will be overkill for me. This is a small setup with kinda small power.

I think M4 bolt it will be then to fit my ring terminals 4.3mm holes inside rings.

Bolt from inside. Nut on outside to hold the bolt in. Then ringterminals outside that nut and a nut holding the ring terminal? Ok?

I requested pictures of some installs.. but i havent seen some. Pictures make me better understand.

Drill hole for bolt, place a washer on bolt, insert ring terminal, insert another washer, slide bolt through hole, insert washer outside of box though bolt, insert ring terminal, insert a washer, and last but not least thread nut, torque to 25 ft lbs....jk on the last part, hand tight is fine

Threaded rod with a washer and nut inside and out then put the terminals on and secure with with another nut tightening them up to the first nut.

It's not rocket science here, it is literally as simple as tightening a nut.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived