BigManAC Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 My HU is starting to act up again so I am planning on replacing it. I was going to get the Clarion CZ702 due to all of the great reviews from this forum I have heard about it. I was searching Clarions' site and saw they came out with a new line for 2015. My question is, are the new HU's (the CZ505 in particular) just as good as the CZ702 and should I go with it over my original choice (CZ702)? 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
ToNasty Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 I have the 702. 5 volt Preouts. Unclipped. Active capable. And $120 from crutch field. You shouldn't even be asking. You should be buying ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BigManAC Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 So im gussing you're saying to stick with the 702 lol 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
ToNasty Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 Yes ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
BigManAC Posted April 20, 2015 Author Report Posted April 20, 2015 Gotcha 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 Definitely buy the cz702. I'm seriously contemplating grabbing another because they really shouldn't be as cheap as they are. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 Definitely buy the cz702. I'm seriously contemplating grabbing another because they really shouldn't be as cheap as they are. Haha I just bought another one last week just to have as a spare ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
hdorre Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 I have the 702. 5 volt Preouts. Unclipped. Active capable. And $120 from crutch field. You shouldn't even be asking. You should be buyingbasically On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 I have the 702. 5 volt Preouts. Unclipped. Active capable. And $120 from crutch field. You shouldn't even be asking. You should be buyingbasically Henter listens to daddy ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Karkov Posted April 20, 2015 Report Posted April 20, 2015 Wish I had a single din, would love to try that clarion. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.