Are you trying to do a whole ground up build and don't know where to start to piece everything together?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I really recommend reading through topics on here, as simple as it sounds it works, I was once in the same position, I had NO idea what all this stuff was, what the heck was an RMS rating? Fs parameters? Enclosure efficiency? I started reading through here years ago despite my first post being last October. You pick up information quick when you want to actually want learn about something, especially when there is people on here with more knowledge then I care to shake a stick at, most people on here doing electrical work could probably teach college level electrical physics! pick a section and start going through posts, don't know what something is as your reading along? Google it, It will tell you everything you need to know and more about an Ohm, or anything else you could imagine. If you cant find the answer, have searched for threads with the keywords your looking for, and tried google, then ask the question on here and 98% of the time you will get the answer you are looking for.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW

89' Gen 3 Honda Prelude SI AWS "Odis"

Bone Stock

Possibly going to stance it

Do some reading here. Come and ask questions here after you read everything.

http://www.bcae1.com/

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Do some reading here. Come and ask questions here after you read everything.

http://www.bcae1.com/

+1 on this site, Its VERY helpful and to this date I still reference to it.

-If its loud, fast, outrageous, or all of the above, chances are i'll think its awesome.

-"No way he's OCD." -said none of the people that know me ever.

04' Suburban "Lucifer" A.K.A #Lucii (Under Construction)

4 10s on 4kW in 6cu net @~28hz

/////Alpine

Crescendo

KnuKoncepts

Optima

SHCA

Build Thread

92' JDM 325i "Stella" ~Going for sale to build a 350+hp E30~

Gutted pipes

96,000 OG KM's (59,000 mi)

-System Removed-

1 10 on 1kW