Second Skin Audio

Fast help on pioneer 5000w sub???????

No matter what we say, he's going to buy it anyways. There are far better options out there for 500.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

i convinced him to get 2 american bass XFL 15's... i had to tell him that if he didnt like it id buy the subs for what he paid. once he gets a better electical ill make him get a better amp to power them but the amp clamped at 2100rms but his voltage wasnt good so im sure itll do 2400rms at higher voltage.

How did you clamp the amp to get said 2100 watts...... I'm calling bs

I know a lot of you like to hate on the Brutus, but they do close/all of rated power. Meade benched at least one, and I believe a couple of them.

Here's someone else getting over 2k out of a 2400.1.

He also compares the internals to the SoundQubed and notes the Hifonics is actually made a bit better (different video from him).

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

I don't care about the brand or what amp by how the op is talking I seriously doubt he knows how to clamp an amp... 're read what the guy said spend enough time on the forums it's easy to see when someone is name dropping to sound like they know what they are talking about.....

Your vids prove it 15 volts to get over 1700 watts the op said he got 2100 with bad voltage lol...

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

2100 watts out of a 2400 watt rated amp on bad voltage not wired down to .005377 ohms thats one very efficient amp if it was true 1.... i would know about that amp and 2 ....if it was that efficient I would own some myself

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

How did you clamp the amp to get said 2100 watts...... I'm calling bs

I know a lot of you like to hate on the Brutus, but they do close/all of rated power. Meade benched at least one, and I believe a couple of them.

Here's someone else getting over 2k out of a 2400.1.

He also compares the internals to the SoundQubed and notes the Hifonics is actually made a bit better (different video from him).

Hifonics is not better than soundqubed. Just cuz internals look similar they are not the same. There is a thread on here explaining all this.

Archived