Sundown Audio

Banda amps any good ?

Jordan Thurston

Lmao, when did I ever say I was playing? Cut your shit Kyle. It's fucking annoying to everyone. When I DO get playing, which will be very soon, I'll go ahead and send you plenty of videos of it. Go grab some more nuts to hug.

Make sure you do a distance test of your doors if you're doing it in honor of Kyle. Also, subs banging out to Pop that Coochie(only if they are DC).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Lmao, when did I ever say I was playing? Cut your shit Kyle. It's fucking annoying to everyone. When I DO get playing, which will be very soon, I'll go ahead and send you plenty of videos of it. Go grab some more nuts to hug.

Make sure you do a distance test of your doors if you're doing it in honor of Kyle. Also, subs banging out to Pop that Coochie(only if they are DC).

Or..

just say how you love something.. and stand by it,.. having never even ran it.... i love that shit...

EDIT- spite your girls car...

Sorry, like you loved Populous? Swore it was the next best thing and boom, Then go to the next company and nut hug it?

Like I said, I've seen in real life, and online results. I'll run my amps, you run yours. Easy as that. For all that Korean power you have, you should be doing something nice.

EDIT: never did I say I loved Banda, I have yet to run it myself. If it doesn't do what I need to it, plenty of other amps out there. Have you ever ran a Brazilian board to talk as much shit as you do about it? Didn't think so.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Doug and I will never be playing. But he does have subs. Some badass ones imo. I'm gonna run banda, but will have them in my console with a fire extinguisher just to be sure

uhhhh.. ok..

guess the "team" comes....

waits for Martin to chime in.... lol..

I'm here. I don't even come to this shithole anymore. But I woke up from a nap and saw the bigoted ignorance in team chat and figured I'd pop in like you were waitin' for.

Or..

just say how you love something.. and stand by it,.. having never even ran it.... i love that shit...

EDIT- spite your girls car...

Just love how you hate something, and hate on it, have never even ran it, I love that shit.

Moral of the short story, fuck off, gfy, however you say it. Quit being pissy about a brand of car audio amplifiers that people like to use, that work for peoples applications. Because it's silly and trivial. Quit taking out your shit-tier love-life struggles on the good people in your community. Quit being a fucking grinch. All you do is rag on shit that isn't the current brand you're humping.

The shit obviously works, and you really have to fucking dig deep down to even hear about any sort of issues from Banda, that in the end are going to just be user error incidents anyways.

And I can't wrap my mind around why Hank Veach/Taramps was mentioned or even attempted as a point of debate.

I think that sums it up. Not even here to defend Banda really. Just here to drop a shit-bomb.

bc8a664b6c16415f913fc99da27c6c29-dropmic

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Archived