goodvibez Posted May 7, 2015 Author Report Posted May 7, 2015 definitely EPIC! and the LED's aren't bad either! Nice install, nice lighting! I know where i am getting mine from now Haha Thank Steve! Glad you like it! If it wasnt for all the vids of the hoe and the hoopty I wouldnt have gotten into car audio the way I am today...taught me allot! Here is some pics of a dash I'm working on for an 03' suburban, I used epic led strips and modules...this is the first time I've installed led's in the vents...I like it Next I'll do under the dash and the seats...gotta love rgb's haha! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
Rich Schenk Posted May 8, 2015 Report Posted May 8, 2015 I've been told 3,-4 rolls. I'm running the epic leds love them. On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
goodvibez Posted May 8, 2015 Author Report Posted May 8, 2015 I would say about that...3-4 rolls...each roll is 15' so 45-60ft of led's....mine are bright and Ive got a good amount lol! If you need more power they are coming out with amplifiers which allow you to run still use one controller but gives it more juice if you have so many that they become dim. Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
NorCal SPL Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 Definitely gunna be using some of these on the new build! thanks for the info! www.LowHertzCarAudio.com IG: LowHertzCarAudio Facebook: Low Hertz Car Audio www.lowhertzcaraudio.com 2015 Top Dog Champion Limitless Lithium West Coast Warehouse
juan777 Posted August 13, 2015 Report Posted August 13, 2015 Does it have an auto turn-off feature? Or do you have to wire it to turn off with the vehicle? The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
goodvibez Posted August 14, 2015 Author Report Posted August 14, 2015 well if you run your power wire to a vehicle turn on wire that has a decent 12v supply...but the remote has an on off switch or you can just put a switch inline of the power wire like I did...I wouldn't want my lights on all the time my vehicle is on. but there is not a remote wire input...although you could just wire a remote wire in as the primary power...these dont use much power Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
bigmizzle99 Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Is the SHCA LED strip 10mm wide? Looking for the width to get proper solderless connector clips to get multiple strips working. Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Rich Schenk Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 Those solder less connectors suck balls.U have to solder each little connection and it's super easy to screwup get a really small solder tip for your soldering to make it easier. They r standard 4 wire 50/50 rgb led connectors. I got mine on Amazon and the 4 color wire to extend the connectors. Love the leds and controller works like a champ. On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
bigmizzle99 Posted August 19, 2015 Report Posted August 19, 2015 You've confused me. Are you saying I should get the Amazon connectors because the soldering is a pain in the ass or I should solder because the connectors suck? Camaro SS Build Altima build 2.0 Altima build 1.0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.