goodvibez Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Ok so people have been looking for led's to light up their system and dont know where to start.Sky High Car Audio now carries epic lighting led's and controllers. These are color changing rgb led's which means one strip can change any color if you have a controller. They have strips and modules. These unlike many other places are the high quality led's. Trust me Ive used quite a few ebay ones that are dull and right when you pull them out of the box can tell they are cheap. The Epic Lighting controller is also the best Ive used, and Ive tried about 4 other "similar" type.This controller doesn't have an "eye" which means the remote you use to change the colors and patterns can be pointed anywhere and even be outside the vehicle to controll the led's...also makes it nice because you can stash the box anywhere, it doesnt have to be in plain sight like others.Anyway here are some pics of my ride if you haven't seen it show off some lights and colors.Here are some that I took using panorama on my camera while fading through colors...kind of cool I think!RGB led's mean red green blueHere is a pic of the led controller. Next to my older Low Notes Garage sign and some vids. Also My channel is full of them and more to come if you subscribe https://youtu.be/l1UAPL2uFSk Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 This is awesome Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
goodvibez Posted April 27, 2015 Author Report Posted April 27, 2015 well I cant get these vids to work :/ if anyone can help https://youtu.be/l1UAPL2uFSk https://youtu.be/pDHEHdhO8LE Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
zack_e89 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Wooooooaaaaaahhhhhhhhh 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
Kyblack76 Posted April 27, 2015 Report Posted April 27, 2015 Nice bud. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
meade916 Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 definitely EPIC! and the LED's aren't bad either! Nice install, nice lighting! I know where i am getting mine from now All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Guest Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 if anyone can help https://youtu.be/l1UAPL2uFSk https://youtu.be/pDHEHdhO8LE
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 28, 2015 Report Posted April 28, 2015 well I cant get these vids to work :/ if anyone can help https://youtu.be/l1UAPL2uFSk https://youtu.be/pDHEHdhO8LE Damn you G Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
goodvibez Posted April 28, 2015 Author Report Posted April 28, 2015 Thanks guys! If you know me you know I like my led's haha! I need to make a more current video of the system...been slacking! Plays better and looks different now with the subs inverted...some day lol! Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are! I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating! My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.