Age of Ultron ....... Potential Spoilers Inside. You've Been Warned

It was full of action, some funny moments, but in my opinion it didn't have something that stood out (for example in the first movie when Bruce/Hulk said "I'm always angry" and smashed an entire ship :D ). I liked the fact that there were more things about their "normal" lives, not only the action part.
For those who like these types of movies, I would definitely recommend it.

It was full of action, some funny moments, but in my opinion it didn't have something that stood out (for example in the first movie when Bruce/Hulk said "I'm always angry" and smashed an entire ship :D ). I liked the fact that there were more things about their "normal" lives, not only the action part.

The hulkbuster and hulk fight?!

Stark dropped a building on him for fuck sake :lol:

I thought it was brilliant, don't go see it in 3d though, wasn't worth it imo. Plus that scene after the credits, shit's kicking off. Sprkn knows what's up with ben afleck, they said the same shit about heath ledger playing joker, gonna wait until I see it to pass judgement.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I'm not what you'd consider a geek, but this movie was bad ass. Don't forget to stay and watch what happens after a few of the credits.

Shit we left right when the credits started...can you PM me what happened?

After all the previous post-credit scenes you didn't say? lol Like every single marvel movie has them.

I'm not what you'd consider a geek, but this movie was bad ass. Don't forget to stay and watch what happens after a few of the credits.

Shit we left right when the credits started...can you PM me what happened?

After all the previous post-credit scenes you didn't say? lol Like every single marvel movie has them.

Well I'm not a big superhero movie fan so I guess I didn't realize there would be. Plus the theater was crowded and I wanted to get out before the big crowd lol.

I saw it last night at one of those Dine In theatres and it was really good. I am REALLY looking forward to the next one since they are really amping up toward something major.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think they made a major flop with the way they did this hulk? I mean, even in the first avengers, when Captain America was on the plane heading to the aircraft carrier base, you could clearly see that when Cap was looking at Banner's file, it was the 2008 Hulk. I find this hulk to be oafish (if that's a word), and he's hunched like a gorilla. Personally, I feel that the 2008 Hulk was the best representation. Not to mention that after 2 Avenger movies, this hulk has yet to embody any of the hulk's charasteristics. I mean, at least in the 2008 hulk, he did the hand clap and at least gave us the famous "Hulk Smash". I'm not knocking Mark Ruffalo's acting or performance, I'm simply referring to the CGI on this Hulk.

5b040b40-2648-4fcb-a73d-d280e83c399e_zps

1997 Ford Explorer
Head Unit: Pioneer AVH4400BH Double Din
Avic-U260 Navigation Unit

Doors:
2x Rockford Fosgate PPS4-8- Front
2x Rockford Fosgate PPS4-8- Rear
4x McLaren MLT-2 tweeters

Amps:

Audiopipe APDL20001D- Bass

Audiopipe APCL-6002 Mids

Audiopipe APCL 1004- Highs

Sub Stage:
2x JBL P1222 dual 2 ohm coils

Electrical:
Mechman 270 Ho alt
XS Power D3400-Up Front

2x XS Power D1200- Rear

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192815-finally-built-my-4th-order/

Is it just me, or does anyone else think they made a major flop with the way they did this hulk? I mean, even in the first avengers, when Captain America was on the plane heading to the aircraft carrier base, you could clearly see that when Cap was looking at Banner's file, it was the 2008 Hulk. I find this hulk to be oafish (if that's a word), and he's hunched like a gorilla. Personally, I feel that the 2008 Hulk was the best representation. Not to mention that after 2 Avenger movies, this hulk has yet to embody any of the hulk's charasteristics. I mean, at least in the 2008 hulk, he did the hand clap and at least gave us the famous "Hulk Smash". I'm not knocking Mark Ruffalo's acting or performance, I'm simply referring to the CGI on this Hulk.

I agree with you my man, the 08 hulk that Edward Norton played has looked best IMO. This hulk looks a little weird to me, but i think I've gotten use to it.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I agree with you my man, the 08 hulk that Edward Norton played has looked best IMO. This hulk looks a little weird to me, but i think I've gotten use to it.

There was a Hulk Smash in Avengers 2...

Hulkbuster vs. Hulk

Hawkeye's line "We're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow...."

Stark vs. Captain America

A new feature/mode for the Iron Man suit......

And nothing stood out? Bro, what movie were you watching? lol.

Archived