Second Skin Audio

is Fi still making subs?

My local shop, told me they never heard of FI, and the JL AUDIO subs they sold would out perform them. they also said XS power batteries were garbage, and tried to sell me 12 yellow tops ! LMAO!

I know what you mean about JL being shoved down your throat as the best...but XS power too dam lol...

I've been out off the system game for a while due to incarceration and was just tying to find out what subs r quality for not breaking my pocket and this dude stepped out off line ! wasn't trying to have all this, just simply asking a question

Soundqubed are budget and pretty loud from what I hear...

My local shop, told me they never heard of FI, and the JL AUDIO subs they sold would out perform them. they also said XS power batteries were garbage, and tried to sell me 12 yellow tops ! LMAO!

Well you have now had both......I know you would rip out those sp4s and throw the w7s back in a second if you still had them :lol:

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

This!!! happened to me almost exactly. Shops will say whatever they can to sell their product.

I've been out off the system game for a while due to incarceration and was just tying to find out what subs r quality for not breaking my pocket and this dude stepped out off line ! wasn't trying to have all this, just simply asking a question

I'd say Fi's prices for what you get are DAMN GOOD!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

FI is friggen awesome. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE their subs.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Soundqubed are budget and pretty loud from what I hear...

Sound qube is legit.. running a 3500.1 temporarily , and it gets down.

Archived