BigManAC Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Im looking for speakers to go in a friends car. I need three sets in total and the car has a stock amplifier. Im looking for sets for around $200-$250 per set. I know focal are good but I just need different brands that you all would recommend. They need to come in 5 1/4'' speakers. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
skittlesRgood Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 image dynamics always sounds great. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
SIDE SHOW Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 that's a lot of component speakers, does it have that many in there already? i'd suggest you goto your local car audio store and have a listen to what you like the sound of in the sound board. also how much pwr will you be sending each set of speakers
BigManAC Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Yeah it has the Sony 10 speaker setup and he wants to replace all of them. It has a stock amplifier that does around 390 (probably max). He just bought the car pretty much new so I dont want to go through it and take out all of the seats and everything. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
bcbrassard Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 To many to choose from and list. You need to pick yourself. Is this all going in your friends 10 speaker system that your other thread is about?
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Just do the fronts and see how it sounds before you do them all. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bcbrassard Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Yeah it has the Sony 10 speaker setup and he wants to replace all of them. It has a stock amplifier that does around 390 (probably max). He just bought the car pretty much new so I dont want to go through it and take out all of the seats and everything. 2012 right?
BigManAC Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Yeah it has the Sony 10 speaker setup and he wants to replace all of them. It has a stock amplifier that does around 390 (probably max). He just bought the car pretty much new so I dont want to go through it and take out all of the seats and everything. 2012 right? Yeah same car and its a 2012. I started this before I saw your other reply. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
BigManAC Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 If I need to add an amplifier and go that route I can. His budget is $1000 for everything. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.