Jump to content

Stuff that Comes through my job


Recommended Posts

Posted

ready to see what kind of hazard rolls in today

He's open on sunday!?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

High level inputs/LOC. Door speakers move which sends signal to amp's inputs, plays through subs which bump and cause door speaker to move, sends signal to amp's inputs, etc etc. If it turns off when you open driver's door, then it's tied to a RAP wire for amp turn-on.

As was said, having the gains on the LOC and amp cranked is usually the issue. Any tiny door speaker movement is amplified 3 million fold and sent to the amp.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png
Posted

ready to see what kind of hazard rolls in today

He's open on sunday!?

what u smokin its fucking tuesday lol

Posted

ready to see what kind of hazard rolls in today

He's open on sunday!?

what u smokin its fucking tuesday lol

Lmmfao

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

High level inputs/LOC. Door speakers move which sends signal to amp's inputs, plays through subs which bump and cause door speaker to move, sends signal to amp's inputs, etc etc. If it turns off when you open driver's door, then it's tied to a RAP wire for amp turn-on.

As was said, having the gains on the LOC and amp cranked is usually the issue. Any tiny door speaker movement is amplified 3 million fold and sent to the amp.

I see exactly what you mean now. Yeah the speakers do act like a tiny EMF source when they move, don't know why I didn't think of that.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

nothing post worthy yet. Just the normal stuff. Got infiniti that had the rad fan motor lock up and burned up a relay and fuse but that's about it.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Posted

ready to see what kind of hazard rolls in today

He's open on sunday!?

what u smokin its fucking tuesday lol

I'm smoking heavy, I forgot I am on vacation!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

ready to see what kind of hazard rolls in today

He's open on sunday!?

what u smokin its fucking tuesday lol

I'm smoking heavy, I forgot I am on vacation!

Lmfao... I had that problem a few times the last 10 days I was on vacation... Back to work tonight though :(

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Well im all for anyone trying to save a few bucks. But if you are gonna do some suspension work at least get it a little closer so it wont cost you more money or hurt other people on the road.

20150513_085246_zpsg4gqamm3.jpg

20150513_085259_zpsiuinv1dl.jpg

Steering wheel off about 90 degrees is the left

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 501 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...