Karkov Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 I cannot believe all the work done on this thing already, dayum!!!!!!!!! also, I agree, you like bedliner, and what about half the belt? 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
ToNasty Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Were you the dude with the green accord and white edge? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
magillaru Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 Tuned. The. Hell. In. Damn! Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 Were you the dude with the green accord and white edge? I built the accord a couple years back and yes my fiancé has the white edge
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 OK so heres what all of you are probably wanting to see so ill stop posting the boring shit
SPL.Pantie.Soak Posted May 18, 2015 Report Posted May 18, 2015 This guy is so good at what he does, thank Jesus I live close enough to see this one day. Kenwood KVT-614 (4) Marathon 155 AH batts 2/0 OFC SHCA Mechman 370 (2) Audioque 3500.1 (2) AA Mayhem 15s
BassMechanic253 Posted May 18, 2015 Author Report Posted May 18, 2015 who wants to see some pretty bad ass bracing I came up with for the back wall and baffles?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.