Time to unveil 4 team fi 15s + 2 Ampere audio TFE 8.0s

frame's different...

belltech has a kit... seen several 4wd/awd GMT400's on the ground. most of them are bagged, but many are static

looking for more info right now, bagged is best option. static can be had but for pure usefulness and ride quality, bags are the way to go...could easily be built for less than $1000.

but shit man, this bitch looks so brutal it's not even funny

i will call this bullshit.. you will never build a bag kit for 1k.. i spent nearly $400 on just the fittings. compressors another $600 so what happened to the bags, switches, valves, brackets, lines, wiring, 4 link, and tanks.. im 5k deep just in my airbag suspension .. you can buy the basic junk for $1600 or $2000 with brackets but still no 4 link and only 2 compressors.. just my 4 link with the cantilever and watts link ran me $1800

its 4wd. I had this thought that Id take the 4s off and drive it in the winter. I don't know if I can find the pieces to do the 2wd swap but I've thought about it alot.

it sits fine the way it is.. come look under my truck and you will see how badly they get destroyed. my truck used to have a 4/6 drop. it was super low it damaged my lower control arms chassis and cross member

After today I can't wait for my new mechmans. I saw 12.2. Bounced back to 13.4 and the. The slow ride home I got 13.8. The squeak is moving to a growl as the bearing goes out Nd it's going to be soon.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah I'll have two 370 elites when they fill my order. For now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Not sure how I missed this. But holy fuck!!! Not a thing in that truck that wasn't moving in that first vid. Hell to the yeah!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Holy smokes n8!!! Looks banging, need demo stat.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived