Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

(2) 12" Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 Box Design?


Duece22

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys! I need a box design! I was trying to use PWKDesigns but I believe he is no longer up and running. I hear Ray from these forums is very pro at box designs but I am not sure how to reach him. I'll just leave this info here and hopefully something good comes from it B)

Vehicle: 2008 Hummer H3

Enclosure: 22H x 42W x 22D (Inches)

Driver: Sundown Audio / Nightshade V2 D1 / 12" x 2

Power: ~3200W

Goal: Listening Purposes

Music: Rap. Dubstep. Techno.

I would like my box to play as loud & "low" as possible. Preferably
peeking anywhere between 30-40hz. I am hoping to be pushing enough air
for hair tricks & massive flex!

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

Yeah Ray is not active on here anymore.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Yeah Ray is not active on here anymore.

Well, darn! I am kinda at a stand still and not sure who to go to for a box design? I want to get it right the first time. Do you have any suggestions?

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

Yeah Ray is not active on here anymore.

Well, darn! I am kinda at a stand still and not sure who to go to for a box design? I want to get it right the first time. Do you have any suggestions?

drive to Tennessee and have ray do it for you?

Posted

Yeah Ray is not active on here anymore.

Well, darn! I am kinda at a stand still and not sure who to go to for a box design? I want to get it right the first time. Do you have any suggestions?

drive to Tennessee and have ray do it for you?

You could do that, give it some time and wait for Joe x to chime in. Or just give him a pm

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I can't drive to TN, lol. Are there any decent websites that will design a box for me and send me blueprints?

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

Pretty sure you can contact Mark from Car Audio Fab, and he will send you the blueprints. I think RAM designs may do it too, but I can't remember for sure.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Posted

Thanks guys! Will give these guys a try today and let you guys know how things go! Thanks again.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

ram-designs.com : Nice work, good results.

I hope he will not be too busy to do it for you.

Check his website.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4491 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...