RooTxBeeR Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Maybe like 7 hours ago, and now I am 7 episodes in lol. I can't help but binge watch series'. Damn this show is good. I feel like it is a lot to take in in the very first few episodes. Lots of information to be absorbed. I have 4 seasons downloaded but I hear there are more now. Look forward to watching the rest of the show. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
cgrez33 Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Love the show. It's my favorite Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
im45pl Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 ha, its a bloody good show, they are half way through season 5 now TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
RooTxBeeR Posted May 31, 2015 Author Report Posted May 31, 2015 I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I started this. The first two episodes blew my mind at how mature and vulgar this show really is. Really not for immature or young people. I have 1 episode left to the first season and man. Plot twist after fucking plot twist. I can say now, I finally understand each point of the story and who is who so to speak. For anyone who haven't checked this out. Do so, well worth it. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
yurvalentine Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 For those who read these books are some of the best I've read.
islandpride684 Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 Hell yeah, great show...check out Vikings too Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186921-blk9te-07-yukon-slo-mo-build/page-3?hl=%2Bblk9te#entry2881410
skittlesRgood Posted May 31, 2015 Report Posted May 31, 2015 I ran my GF through the series last summer and she's hooked. I had trouble tracking story lines in the first season too but it gets easier every season. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
RooTxBeeR Posted May 31, 2015 Author Report Posted May 31, 2015 I was going to read the books after in done with this. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
im45pl Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 +1 for vikings, another great show TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.