Jump to content

HEATWAVE 2015, who's going?


juan777

Recommended Posts

Posted

nope, probably just going to go saturday

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

hmmmm. we gotta have a big ass basshead dinner or lunch or some shit

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

if there was you wouldnt be there, you aint loud

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

hey hey, I'm an enthusiast lol.

I got a crx, fuck I can rip a fart in it and it'll be a 51.1.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

So I'm busy Saturday, but I'm going to try like hell to make it up there Sunday. Wanna take off by like 1500 though, going to be hot as hell riding back. 100 degrees yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Posted

See you fuckers in a few hours

IMAG0466_zpsqzptjykr.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...