Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Didnt really want to fire the pig up at damn near 3am, but I did.

I wish the white h3 stretch was there because that would of shown up better at night.

So I took 2 pics in case the one picture didnt show the full car, so 2 pics from 2 angles.

WXN4ZV.jpg

KzAdzS.jpg

So I guess its my turn to challenge someone...

Challenge: Post a picture of your arm inside of an actual voice coil inside of your enclosure.

 

 

Posted

Wouldn't you have to remove the cone and motor to pull that off?

My voice coil is only 2.5" so I'm out of this one.

Paging Bump4Life! He has re-coned so many subs that he can probably do it in his sleep.

Posted

I'm really interested in how to pull that off haha

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

It's not hard if you have a redone or voice coil around you need to not read it and read it as he means. Take voice cool stick on arm stick in enclosure. Done he didn't say take a picture of your arm inside the voice coil of one of your woofers

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I'm visiting an audio shop tomorrow, I'll see if they have any spare voice coils laying about. If they don't, you may have to come up with a different challenge.

Posted

Well I tried but no way I can fit my arm in a 3" coil LOL. Best I could manage was half my hand

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 574 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...