No not c2 vvme is who I was thinking

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 4 months later...

These popped up in my city just recently as well. So then are these good quality woofers or no? Even if they are comparable to Sundown for instance, are they at lease ok for the price? The local dealer here in south texas has them for $299 (12in model).

Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

These popped up in my city just recently as well. So then are these good quality woofers or no? Even if they are comparable to Sundown for instance, are they at lease ok for the price? The local dealer here in south texas has them for $299 (12in model).

Let me know.

Which one are they selling for $299, I had a guy quote me like $165 for a m series 12, when I originally asked for an sa 12 price. Sa 12 was like 20 bucks more, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: Running two Nemesis M12s with a VFL 150.1 at 2 ohms.

p2A0kaK.jpg
b9r9uEG.jpg
Was running two ohms because I didn't have the aftermarket alternator in my car at the time (Singer 275A) but its in there now.
I bought them for $170 each and the installer (who deals mostly in AB/Sundown) puts it in the same grade as the SA/XFL
The company is basically taking popular models (They have three models, ones a HDS200 clone, the 2nd one is an SA/XFL clone, and the third model is an HD/HDC3 clone) and trying to undercut there pricing by selling to distribution centers only (as of now there's a distribution center in Laredo and a distribution center in Dallas).
The company doesn't plan on doing online sales or dealing with small dealers (there going to mass produce to big distrubtion centers to undercut pricing of competitors ).

woah, what a business plan.... lets buy someone elses subs from their factory and just undercut prices since we didnt have to pay for any R&D

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Archived