brendanthekid Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Just found this little beast on the Sonic Electronix YouTube channel. Does 42Wx4 at 4ohm and 68Wx4 at 2ohm from a HU! but DAMN those black women are fucking scary facebook.com/brendan.laliberte.3
ToNasty Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 I doubt anyone is going to run 2 ohm off an Hu but that's neat I guess ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
firebirdude Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Been out for months. I've installed a half dozen or so.
White Lightning Posted June 27, 2015 Report Posted June 27, 2015 Sony use to make some bad ass equipment ... Good to see that name out again !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
firebirdude Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I've had more Sony N5000BT's and N5100BT's fail than I have any other head unit I sell. While I realize those aren't what we're talking about here, they're the same line and look identical. Haven't installed as many of the B100's as the cheaper ones, but dat failure rate doe....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.