was about to post that but it also says if you butt fuck a girl you wont either lol or if you are a drunk or a thieve but their is parts of the bible that says if you truly repent you will still enter the kingdom.. and like alot of preachers say the bible has to change with the times not sure how that works though..

Lol what. So, just make some more shit up?

I think that people need to separate marriage and religion. Sure, in this country it's largely Christian, and the ties are there, but plenty of people get married from other religions, or atheist, or shit, people can get married for legal reasons if they so choose. So why does everyone always quote the bible when talking about marriage? I don't get it.

no like it shouldn't be as harsh towards sinners. i mean we can't go stoning sinners now adays

well they will have to get straight and repent lol

one thing gckless. you dont have to be christian to believe in god.. as a matter a fact every religion has a god. just because youre christian doesnt mean their religion is wrong. this is one big reason i walked away from religion.

We're saying the same thing I think. And every religion has at least one god. But having god capitalized implies a name, therefore one god. Implying a religion with one god. And we both know which one...lol.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

was about to post that but it also says if you butt fuck a girl you wont either lol or if you are a drunk or a thieve but their is parts of the bible that says if you truly repent you will still enter the kingdom.. and like alot of preachers say the bible has to change with the times not sure how that works though..

Lol what. So, just make some more shit up?

I think that people need to separate marriage and religion. Sure, in this country it's largely Christian, and the ties are there, but plenty of people get married from other religions, or atheist, or shit, people can get married for legal reasons if they so choose. So why does everyone always quote the bible when talking about marriage? I don't get it.

no like it shouldn't be as harsh towards sinners. i mean we can't go stoning sinners now adays

I'm not religious now(I was raised Catholic though), so this is a serious question: isn't the bible supposed to be the word of God? I thought the answer was yes, but I guess I don't know. But if it is yes, then how can people just change it?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

that depends if you consider demi gods as gods though lol.... most have one major god that rules over everything

Demigods does have "god" in their name. Lol. I think that qualifies them.

Aaaaand we're spiraling into a purely religious thread once again. Look, all I'm saying is I believe that marriage and religion need to be separated. And because I think that, I think it's ridiculous that everyone goes back to the bible ANYTIME gay marriage is brought up.

Also, fuck the media in this country. Absolute garbage. Next to stupid people, that's the biggest cause of all the bullshit that happens in this country.

I wanna go back to Japan.

lol this thread went way off topic... But yes it is suppose to be the word of god.. but who knows how much it changed from each time it was translated. And i believe parts of the bible was left out by man.. and when translated they allowed what they wanted

that depends if you consider demi gods as gods though lol.... most have one major god that rules over everything

Demigods does have "god" in their name. Lol. I think that qualifies them.

Aaaaand we're spiraling into a purely religious thread once again. Look, all I'm saying is I believe that marriage and religion need to be separated. And because I think that, I think it's ridiculous that everyone goes back to the bible ANYTIME gay marriage is brought up.

Also, fuck the media in this country. Absolute garbage. Next to stupid people, that's the biggest cause of all the bullshit that happens in this country.

I wanna go back to Japan.

lol i know but you could consider them like joseph, mary the 12 apostles etc etc lol

There is supposed to be separation of church and state as the country was intended to be free for anyone regardless of their beliefs.

Who are we to decide what love is or is not?

Why would we get to tell someone they are wrong for who it is they love?

Freedom for all means freedom for all not just the people deemed fit to be able to do something they want to do because some so called (god) says it's wrong.

Also don't even get me started on the bible because that's an outright joke, the word of God as written by man and edited to our liking.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

This has always been a huge thing for the presidential elections. I think Obama's thing about gun control was strategic for the upcoming candidates. With more and more states allowing open carry, I just don't see it going backwards.

the gay marriage, i have nothing against gays or the fact that they want to marry. something i have said and will say again.. gay people are selfish. they only think about their individual rights, all they care about being married.. who gives a fuck about marriage when their country is going to shit.. fuck trying to fix individual rights..Obama get your head out of the gun control shit. gun control and gay marriage does not fix any of our many problems.. what our government needs to do is find a way to create more jobs to help the COUNTRY economy.. they need to find ways for US to manufacture and export at a competitive cost to regain wealth. we need to bring manufacturing jobs back to this country and stop relying on other countries to make our cloths, shoes, tools, and every thing we need to go on about our lives..you bring back manufacturing to this country you get rid of unemployment, you get rid of welfare and you gain wealth which reduces our taxes. that helps the country as a whole and not just a group of people FUCK!!! WHERE ARE OUR FUCKING PRIORITIES.. this government is driving this country to the ground and we need to stop it NOW!!!

Those manufacturing jobs are lost forever and have been ever since NAFTA was put through over 20 years ago. Not only have we lost manufacturing, but they have been stealing intellectual property and make it their own, putting US based companies out of business with their own products made with cheaper overhead cost.

I'm not really sure why people are so focused on the people living off of welfare like it's something people aspire for. If you have not noticed, it's the super rich that wanted this change and got it to happen through lobbying. They also get to keep their money by avoiding things like taxes. They are sucking our economy out of the US and transferring it into one they can make more money off of in the long run. Our Government has been bought out for a long time.

Archived