Second Skin Audio

Im in a little dilemma help me

are the soundqubed amps any good? and also would it be better to run a amp thats rated the same as the rms on the sub or would it be better to push it closer to 2000 watts each?

2009 Chevy 2500HD

6" Lift

35" Nittos

22"x13" Fuel Kranks

Pioneer App Radio 3

Alpine 500x5

Memphis PRX 1.1000

Memphis Mojo5 12"

Red Oracle Halos

Why does the insurance on the package mean nothing?

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

SoundQubed makes pretty good amplifiers, they just put out new models of their amplifiers this year. DC Audio 2K, Crescendo BC2000, Ampre Audio AA-2000.1, and American Bass VFL 120.1 are some that i'd look into in that price range.

SoundQubed makes pretty good amplifiers, they just put out new models of their amplifiers this year. DC Audio 2K, Crescendo BC2000, Ampre Audio AA-2000.1, and American Bass VFL 120.1 are some that i'd look into in that price range.

They are not new models, same board different look.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They are not new models, same board different look.

They claim new boards, same casing.

http://www.soundqubed.com/New-Amplifier-Line-Up-_b_19.html

There is a sq2200 in the for sale section for $300.

could you please link me to that?

2009 Chevy 2500HD

6" Lift

35" Nittos

22"x13" Fuel Kranks

Pioneer App Radio 3

Alpine 500x5

Memphis PRX 1.1000

Memphis Mojo5 12"

Red Oracle Halos

Go to the forum's home page, scroll down through the list of sub forums till you see the for sale section, click "want to sell: car audio related products only" then look for it. I believe it's the AQ version, before soundqubed underwent their name change.

in the article the 2200 says same board and casing just different components the bigger ones says different board though

We have also upgraded the Q1-2200D.1 to the new version the Q1-2200D.2. The Q1-2200D.2 has also been upgraded just like the Q1-3500D.1. We utilized the same casing and board structure while refreshing some internals to give us 130W more power. This means you could see roughly 2330W RMS @14.4v at 1 ohm! (1% THD)

Archived