groundpounder2k2 Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 if this is a repost oh well.................but i had to share............ http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/sho...ad.php?t=196529 My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
mrwigglezdj Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 bad link so im assumeing all the old school stuff is blown?... lol Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
groundpounder2k2 Posted April 10, 2008 Author Report Posted April 10, 2008 fixed Brandon My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 ppi art series orion HCCA hey Deafy they got Linear Power too!!!!!!! KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
mrwigglezdj Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 wow someone realy has them self a collection of gems there...and that audiobomber lol thats insane Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
kingsuv Posted April 11, 2008 Report Posted April 11, 2008 I'll Take the Nakamichi Deck and the McIntoch amp Please. I miss my old Nak Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
pstone11 Posted April 11, 2008 Report Posted April 11, 2008 I had a purple linear power amp just like the last pic, just a bit smaller. Another one of those things I wish I had never sold. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Forevrbumpn Posted April 11, 2008 Report Posted April 11, 2008 wow, that is insane did the guy actually collect it, or did he go away to jail for like 20 years while his stereo shop sat there closed up and locked ;-) I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.