numatik Posted July 7, 2015 Report Posted July 7, 2015 Hi there I tried to login with my account and it had been a while since I was online, it tells me to change my password and I click the link and it does not work. I tried to Google around I tried different browsers I don't know what's going on. I'm looking for an amplifier in that would be a really good place to look, does anybody know what's up and what I should do? The site seems all screwed up Gary 'Numatik' Eberle West Sacramento, California Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/ "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik
Azagtoth502 Posted July 7, 2015 Report Posted July 7, 2015 Works ok on mine. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
DTS909 Posted July 7, 2015 Report Posted July 7, 2015 It got hacked sometime ago could be from that. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
numatik Posted July 8, 2015 Author Report Posted July 8, 2015 Damn I really don't want to make a new account, all my history is on my current one Gary 'Numatik' Eberle West Sacramento, California Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/ "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik
reedal Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 Do they have a "forgot password?" recovery? SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Skullz Posted July 8, 2015 Report Posted July 8, 2015 Working fine for me. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.