http://m.movietubenow.in/tv_play.php?vid=nJNZF3LR0VM

Let me know if the link works...I'm on mobile but I'll hook it up when I get on a computer

Doesn't load becuase it's mobile. I guess you are speaking of the TV show that came up.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Yeah it has only 2 episodes out...usually they predict it in movies/shows before it actually happens....like the pc episode of dukes of hazards for an example...it might happen right away or down the road...

Yeah, Greece being bankrupt is just propaganda. That's why ATM's had lines around them the day they declared it.

Propaganda? I am curious why you think that.

The atms had lines around them because the people saw it coming, we've seen it before even here in Ireland when some of our banks went under. If your money was in the bank when it failed then your money was gone. Simple as. Even pension funds were emptied.

Greece has been lying about their debt for a while, pretty much since they entered into the eurozone. Hell even back in 2009 their debt was ~130% of their gdp.

It's just gotten to breaking point now. I do have sympathy for them though, austerity measures took a serious toll on the people for the governments fuck up. I have no love for that whole ECB/IMF/World bank shower of wankers.

As for having an effect we'll just have to wait and see. The EU is playing hard ball because they're trying to hold the EU together. If greece exits then other countries will want to. It's been all about countries wanting to join since it started so this is new territory.

China on the other hand is worrying.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Its funny, I just watched a episode of Mr. Robot last night and even said something about it on FB, now its on the DVR list. I usually dont get into stuff like this.

But hackers, drug dealers, corruption im game! lol

Man, there's a lot more to it, but it's crazy tho right? People think the government runs things but little do they know, they are just puppets in this world ran by money....but that's for another day

Yeah, Greece being bankrupt is just propaganda. That's why ATM's had lines around them the day they declared it.

Propaganda? I am curious why you think that.

The atms had lines around them because the people saw it coming, we've seen it before even here in Ireland when some of our banks went under. If your money was in the bank when it failed then your money was gone. Simple as. Even pension funds were emptied.

Greece has been lying about their debt for a while, pretty much since they entered into the eurozone. Hell even back in 2009 their debt was ~130% of their gdp.

It's just gotten to breaking point now. I do have sympathy for them though, austerity measures took a serious toll on the people for the governments fuck up. I have no love for that whole ECB/IMF/World bank shower of wankers.

As for having an effect we'll just have to wait and see. The EU is playing hard ball because they're trying to hold the EU together. If greece exits then other countries will want to. It's been all about countries wanting to join since it started so this is new territory.

China on the other hand is worrying.

I wasn't saying it was, someone else was. I don't know how to took what I said to be agreeing with it. The sarcasm is strong in my statement.

Its funny, I just watched a episode of Mr. Robot last night and even said something about it on FB, now its on the DVR list. I usually dont get into stuff like this.

But hackers, drug dealers, corruption im game! lol

I watched all the episodes up to this coming wednesdays and damn, is it good. But if you are going to sit there and believe that for reality. Get real. There are definitely some top people/corperations/groups or what ever that pull strings. But it is not Evil Corp type deal like this show.

Immortal technique explains very well

I never really listened to him, I have heard him several times. He is an amazing lyricist. I will check that song out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm