Real Scary Thing Happen To Me

Well I was at school During Block C and the bell was about to ring to block D. All of a sudden the principle comes on the PA and says "LOCK DOWN LOCK DOWN CODE RED". The teacher quickly locked all the classroom door and we had to sit underneath our desk until 1:25pm to 4:30pm In the dark being real quite. There was actually some kid in the school that had a hand gun going around the school. After the police game and couldn't find him they got the SWAT and still looked but didn't find him. Eventually around 4:10pm the SWAT cleared each room and got all the school kids out ( there are 325 room in my school). So yeh that was my day yesterday and it was pretty scary at moments.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

my old HS classmates would have shot him before he had the chance to shoot anybody else.

@_@

nice to see it was handled very well though.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i don't know whats more scary. that you experienced that. or that the school had a procedure inplace for such an event.

all schools have a plan for that now...at least i think so? When i lived near DC we had all these codes n shit for when the DC sniper was goin around...man that sux glad they found the little prick...theres no0 fuckin reason to ever bring a gun to school this isnt compton...shit..

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

damn, i would be more pissed i had to sit there for that long. hope that kid gets sent somewhere.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

They haven't found the kid that did it. All they know is 14 year old African American male was seen carrying a hand gun around the school about to shoot someone. I hope they catch him cuz i don't want a person like that in my school

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

We had that kinda thing happen i was in one of my tech classes at the time my teacher went to the tool box gave everyone a pipe wrench and people also got steel pipes. My teacher was like if he comes i here were all going to just tackle him and beat him till hes bloody and knocked out it is scary though

A kid at my school was expelled because he had his hunting rifle in his truck, even though he has a hunting license and everything he can't attend any Washoe county schools for a year pretty stupid IMO.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg