Miguels Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 not true.. his building a wall below the window line from the trunk no.. his not doing the trunk wall anymore.the 7th dimension wall my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 Box extended to front seats under window line 2 15s ermagerd v2s on a crescendo 12k 4 15 passive radiators actually broke addict don't speak for me im not an idiot and it's not like i don't have experience or know what I'm talking about I'm not a beginner and you didn't even know what I was talking about so don't pretend to know everything you know nothing about so don't talk for me ok if you read that is very clear thank you
gckless Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 If you're not a beginner you'd know you don't want to upfire PRs. Also, where you fitting the electrical for that 12k? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 So you went from 2 CT 7ks to a crescendo 12k in a matter of hours? Bighoss was right ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 if that's what separates someone from beginner lol nvm I actually have experience with pr's lol anyway I removed my ac compressor this weekend and will be running 2 hairpins from mechman and yeah don't really care about switching amps considering I don't want to deal with a fire and I haven't bought one yet and also a Xs 30k lithium under the hood and I'm actually really surprised no one knows much about 5th orders my dads had 4 different ones since the 90s it's nothing new I love how people judge and speak for people lol
ToNasty Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 Are you only going to run a single 30k for reserve? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 I'm on thin ice around here so I'm just going to leave now, you have fun with your build that will never happen. Also I never once said I don't know what you are talking about but ok. It is very clear however that you don't know what you're even talking about though.. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 And you know what if I feel like it I'll change my mind again I originally was going to get a crescendo 12k in the first place anyway and I haven't bought it yet we're talking about a build that won't be done till December so that's the great thing about having money you get to change your mind
gckless Posted July 20, 2015 Report Posted July 20, 2015 So what's the question here now? Also, you mentioned you knowing that down firing PRs is a bad idea. How is up firing them any different? "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Adam Conyers Posted July 20, 2015 Author Report Posted July 20, 2015 Yup it's never going to happen even though that's exactly why I bought this car I'm sure I'm really going to go without bass a little too dedicated to have that as a option and it's really easy to talk crap through a screen and say someone dosnt know what there talking about technology changes and there's a million possibilities that's one of the many reasons why I love it yes we learn all the time and obviously o wanted opinions or I wouldn't have asked for one but when you start telling me what I know or who I am that's when you need corrected that's the problem with this forum is people jump to conclusions and this forum would be alot better if people would actually be more supportive to people that share the same love for audio were on the same team there's definitely great people on here and great guys that commented but this is really becoming a pssng contest hasn't it lol can't wait to post the pics up when it's done lol somebody needs to take it easy on there cheerios
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.