Jump to content

Which TV would you get


Recommended Posts

Posted

Need advise. Getting a TV tomorrow. Looking at LG and Samsung. The price on the LG I can get is 1899.99 and the Samsung 1499.99. So which one one you get and why?

http://www.openbox.ca/tvs/60-and-up/samsung-un65h7100-65-1080p-240hz-3d-led-hdtv.html

http://newcountryappliances.com/tvs/65-uhd-4k-wifi-smart-led-tv.html#.VawVmLW1z0E

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

Those TV's are not even in the same realm. You are comparing a 4K panel vs a high end 1080p panel. The Samsung is an excellent TV and it has a ton of other features, including the remote that comes with it is a tablet... It really depends on what you are wanting out of the TV. Samsung is going to be the better "smart TV" out of the two. If you want to be able to use the TV apps, it will be worlds better than LG's smart TV options. I hate dealing with LG's smart TV apps, they are a complete pain in the ass. As for picture quality alone, the LG is going to be the better choice though, so between the two, i'd personally go for the LG over the Samsung due to the fact that I use a HTPC for my TV's instead of rely on smart TV apps.

I'd also look into Vizio. Their panels are excellent, their newest M series TV's are really nice... Their E series TV's are also excellent and VERY easy on the wallet.

Posted

I've got a curved Samsung and it's bloody awesome, updates itself no dramas. if your going for flat panels and picture quality go the lg, but I liked the curved Samsung picture quality better than the flat lg 4k

Posted

you can find a 65 inch samsung 4k for the same price as the lg open box. i love my samsung 4k!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6610 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...