8k at 2 ohm bridged

Why half ohm?

Only way to get power out of the cookie cutters

lol really its going to be 1 of 3 amps twisted sounds 8.5k , b2 audio m1ur or crossfire 8k. didnt know those were cookie cutter amps :P

Twisted sounds is an Ampere TFE

Crossfire 8k is a DC 9k

Literally 99% of Korean amps come out of either the S&I or Zenon build house.. Guess whats changed ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Why half ohm?

why not?

idk about 4 more batteries lol i was thinking 1 or 2. alt is undecided i was oringally looking at a single 370 mechman but i sent out a few emails on pricing of two 300/320s and a bracket

Loss in efficiency due to increased heat created by lower impedance. And you don't gain as much as you think you will compared to a one ohm DCR. Probably won't even notice a difference between the two if you were ever able to wire both configurations to try

Why half ohm?

Only way to get power out of the cookie cutters

lol really its going to be 1 of 3 amps twisted sounds 8.5k , b2 audio m1ur or crossfire 8k. didnt know those were cookie cutter amps :P

Twisted sounds is an Ampere TFE

Crossfire 8k is a DC 9k

Literally 99% of Korean amps come out of either the S&I or Zenon build house.. Guess whats changed ;)

^^

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

DC9K is a 14+ volt amp. Are you planning on running 16V in your system? Same thing with the Crossfire 8K, that's the 12V version. If you want to run high voltage, you'll need the XS-8X(8K designation is for 12V).

To answer original inquiry, 2 HO alts, preferably hairpin in nature and 6 Group 31 batts to supply if on 12V. You don't need QUITE the reserve if you're running 16V.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived