Miguels Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 thing about cali is there, are a bunch of drug dealers and always sell to upgrade. if you have the cash you can come up easy. some people come from out of state to resell.. las vegas is also cheap to buy cars my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 because cali https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5163069350.html That's the kind of deal where they shoot you in the face and take your money. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 you're not getting a decent tbss or srt8 anything in that price range, you could get a nice ls1 f body thuugh, tons of aftermaket parts too because Cali.. you can get it cheaper from asking price if you have the dollas on hand.. I got my Impala way under the asking price.. give them a prize they think about it then pull the stack out and say take it or leave it.. you walk away with a car always have the cash though because with no cash you never get them to lower it 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 - $11,499Fullerton, CA · 21 miles away Save Share Email Send to phone Hide listings without photos you're not getting a decent tbss or srt8 anything in that price range, you could get a nice ls1 f body thuugh, tons of aftermaket parts too I'll post more if you want. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/5169853341.html because cali https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/cto/5163069350.html yall are just proving my point, the first srt has over 130k miles on it....no why in hell Id buy a performance car with that many miles., Same goes for that saab, 130k+ miles and it is ugly as shit compared to a tbss, that white tbss is obviously a fake ad so Im not even going there Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 Those are your opinions. We don't all have the ability to finance a $50,000 low mileage z06. 130,000 on those motors is nothing. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 Those are your opinions. We don't all have the ability to finance a $50,000 low mileage z06. 130,000 on those motors is nothing. I have had 2 higher mileage ls1's in the past and honestly I wouldnt do it again http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1784736-1998-ta-gold-94k-miles.html Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 so yure saying once your vette gets 130k on the odometer its going to be junk? lol at thinking my car will ever have that many miles on it Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
gckless Posted August 15, 2015 Author Report Posted August 15, 2015 Well, I think I'm back to an Impala. BMW and Audi are just too much in maintenance. There's some Impalas around here with 50-80k miles for around 10. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 Well, I think I'm back to an Impala. BMW and Audi are just too much in maintenance. There's some Impalas around here with 50-80k miles for around 10. you can get a ss in that price range http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/5168975498.html how many miles does it have.. are you going to sell it or keep rebuilding the engine if planing on selling it before getting to 100k there is no point on putting money on the engine.. just juice it and let it rip. 18k miles, that makes zero fucking sense, so just because Im not going to put another 80k miles on the car I should put money into the motor? You need to know what you are talking about before telling me what to do with my money, ls7's have valve guide issues so if I dont want to drop a valve eventually the heads would need to come off the car and get fixed anyway so why would I spend over $2k plus labor just to have stock performance when I can spend a little more and get so badass heads? Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
bighossf150 Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 it makes sense when youre not going to get any of that money back.. you can be just as fast with juice and you can take the juice out and reuse in another application. it would make more sense to put money on the engine and keep rebuilding that way you lose nothing did you even read what I posted, ls7 heads have problems with dropping valves, sure I could put a 150 shot on it and the motor will hold it fine but I'd be out $15k when the motor drops a valve just cruising down the highway Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted August 15, 2015 Report Posted August 15, 2015 well obviously you edit the post as i was typing not giving me a chance to read it over by the way.. i never told you what to do with your money and how to spend it.. my post is about my reasoning to things.. its just my opinion. which im sure its not the same as yours my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.