Sonic Electronix

The ngk plug was my first choice, after reading a few bad reviews I decided to keep looking. I'm not as concerned with the longevity, As I am with the performance. cuz right now it feels as if it's down on power.

Pioneer avn p4004 dvd for now

Jl e4300 replaced

Polk audio 4000.4 high & mids for now

Titanium 2000.1 subs amp for now

Crescendo BC2000D on the way 9/11 home at last

Infinity kappa 52.71

Infinity 3032cf

2 Memphis c3 15 d4

Ac Delco 41110

This ^

Stock Chevy come with Iridium plug... That is the Delco Part #

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

The ngk plug was my first choice, after reading a few bad reviews I decided to keep looking. I'm not as concerned with the longevity, As I am with the performance. cuz right now it feels as if it's down on power.

my bike comes with NGK from factory and the cnbentional only lasted 337 miles . could be that the dealer never changed them when I got them but even 5000 miles on a set of plugs is a little bit

I appreciate the reply's this is what I came up with. apparently according to AC Delco recommendations 00-07 should run 41 - 962 after saying 41-110 should be used. as far as I can tell this has to do with the price point of the plugs? either way I appreciate you guys point me in the right direction.

now to figure out what's going on with the front end, ball joints bushings, control arms. something's not happy major pull to the right had the alignment done now it's worse.

Jl e4300 replaced

Infinity kappa 52.71

Infinity 3032cf

2 Memphis c3 15 d4

I use ac delco suspension parts as well.

Did whoever did your alignment say they noticed any issues?

They should been able to tell if something was wrong while doing it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

that's part of the problem, wHen i ask the guy at the alignment shop, if everything looked okay I was your told that everything was in order. Immediately I noticed the problem had worsened. so I went and talked to the guy that I bought the truck from, he went up there and was told there were some things that needed to be replaced. Couldn't make out exactly what parts they were, as I do not speak Spanish. but it's about the norm, I've been in this place for about 3 years now. And I've yet to find a decent mechanic shop.the lot that I bought the truck from, was supposed to be getting back to me with what parts was needed. I have heard nothing from them, so now I have to sort it out myself.

Jl e4300 replaced

Infinity kappa 52.71

Infinity 3032cf

2 Memphis c3 15 d4

Archived