Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port area ?


toolshed

Recommended Posts

Posted

After its all sealed and dried up, one sub is as loud as 2 were in a sealed box. The 40-45 range is awesome. So should I expect the other sub to be twice as loud when I add it? I'm getting pretty excited here..

I predict you'll gain the equivalent of 4-6 clicks on your head unit volume worth of output.

Is this to compete? Seems to me that only 5hz worth of bandwidth wouldn't really sound great for music.

Posted

I'll be going from 4 ohms to 2 ohms on the amp.

In that case you will probably see a pretty noticeable increase in output adding the second sub, but it won't be twice as loud, that's for sure.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

After its all sealed and dried up, one sub is as loud as 2 were in a sealed box. The 40-45 range is awesome. So should I expect the other sub to be twice as loud when I add it? I'm getting pretty excited here..

I predict you'll gain the equivalent of 4-6 clicks on your head unit volume worth of output.

Is this to compete? Seems to me that only 5hz worth of bandwidth wouldn't really sound great for music.

wow

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Posted

Looks good, let us know how it sounds!!

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3074 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...