Second Skin Audio

Coil Burn

Lakeshow94

Read the directions again bro..

It states to play track one when setting the hu, which is at 0db. Then when you set the amplifier itself to see where it clips it states to use track 3 5 or 7. 3 being the -5db track. so i used that. What about that was incorrect?

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Clean power it's all in clean power ..u can have the 250 ho alt many battery's .. but it's how it's wired every now and then make sure nothing is lose everything tight .. and the ground make sure the main battery is going to the body frame and block have 3 grounds same as the rear ..zero from alt to battery that's the heart pumping ..try this if haven't done yet .. it will fix it

[email protected]

It states to play track one when setting the hu, which is at 0db. Then when you set the amplifier itself to see where it clips it states to use track 3 5 or 7. 3 being the -5db track. so i used that. What about that was incorrect?

I havent looked in about 3 years, but, id expect it to say play track one and 2 and note both.. but.... that said

You said your deck shows distortion at any volume?

Clean power it's all in clean power ..u can have the 250 ho alt many battery's .. but it's how it's wired every now and then make sure nothing is lose everything tight .. and the ground make sure the main battery is going to the body frame and block have 3 grounds same as the rear ..zero from alt to battery that's the heart pumping ..try this if haven't done yet .. it will fix it

[email protected]

The closer you to tune your amp to 0db the less into clipping you'll be if you are infact playing clipped music. I say check your music for clipping on audacity or another program that shows clipping. If u search you can find some tones inbetween 0db , -5db that could help. A hour or so of driving and bumping is goin to generate some heat so you could just be surpasing the subs thermal limts. When i've been into clipping I know it within 15mins or less.

Headunit in mustang deh-p7000bt (Max undistorted volume 59) Headunit in gti deh-6000ub (max undistored volume 59) Amp=saz-1000d (Gain set with dd-1) Subwoofer= psi platform 3 18" (dual 1ohm)

Your doing it right.

You can just tune your amp as well at 0db, but it will be a lot quieter than it is now and may not be as loud as you would like.

Other option is just turn your subwoofer volume down a click or 2 on those songs that are recorded louder..

Another option is download these tracks that offer a -2.5 db and -7.5db track, and retune your amp with the -2.5 track.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qm8w9d5ydn0ucdt/Pzr8B6LlYw/Snow's%20DD-1%20Tracks.zip

In the zip there is a folder for .wave files and .mp3 files depending on what your headunit will or will not play..

Your doing it right.

You can just tune your amp as well at 0db, but it will be a lot quieter than it is now and may not be as loud as you would like.

Other option is just turn your subwoofer volume down a click or 2 on those songs that are recorded louder..

Another option is download these tracks that offer a -2.5 db and -7.5db track, and retune your amp with the -2.5 track.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qm8w9d5ydn0ucdt/Pzr8B6LlYw/Snow's%20DD-1%20Tracks.zip

In the zip there is a folder for .wave files and .mp3 files depending on what your headunit will or will not play..

Thanks, definitely going to give it a shot. Hopefully this clears things up.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Archived