Zbak Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 So I have an Avalon and I put in 2 12 inch subwoofers and it sounds louder but much much worse like rattling I can hear more than ever compared to only 1 sub I have rear seat up (not optional) ski pass open and yeah i can't turn it up without hearing awful rattles, Should I move the box which is all the way back more towards the rear of the car (firing back of coarse) But thanks for any advice like on places that usually rattle the most (already got license plate)
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 Get some Sound deadener. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
03silvergt Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 More sound deadener is in your future. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
Zbak Posted September 4, 2015 Author Report Posted September 4, 2015 More sound deadener is in your future. What if my trunk has carpet on the top of the trunk and sides? Do I just put the deadened over it??
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 Take the carpet out, deaden the trunk, put the carpet back. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
reedal Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 Yeah. And put deadener on top of your doors, seats, floors, headliner, and don't forget the dash and windows. If it covers the locks and switches, or the aluminum gets uncomfortable to sit on, don't worry about it too much, we all do it. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
firebirdude Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 ^^^ I just bring a towel to sit on. That aluminum gets far too hot for my virgin asshole.
Deeznutz Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 I just talk to my Bimmer in German "Please refrain from rattling when I turn up the stereo". So far its been working. It rattles a lot less now, but than again my German isn't the best. -Frank
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.