Slamminyukon Posted September 22, 2015 Author Report Posted September 22, 2015 Thanks guys...in the middle of trying to get the wood and sound deadner in now...should have more pics in the next week or so 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
Slamminyukon Posted September 22, 2015 Author Report Posted September 22, 2015 Sundown 6- 18 tahoe where u from? Will have to swap demos with you next year bcs I'm running 6-18's in a 4th as well I'm in Mississippi! THE SIP!!! 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
Jeff4661 Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 Sundown 6- 18 tahoe where u from? Will have to swap demos with you next year bcs I'm running 6-18's in a 4th as well I'm in Mississippi! THE SIP!!! I'm from Michigan but next season ill be going to a lot of shows down south.. Hopefully cetch you at one My 6 zv4's and me Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Slamminyukon Posted September 23, 2015 Author Report Posted September 23, 2015 Sundown 6- 18 tahoe where u from? Will have to swap demos with you next year bcs I'm running 6-18's in a 4th as well I'm in Mississippi! THE SIP!!! I'm from Michigan but next season ill be going to a lot of shows down south.. Hopefully cetch you at one My 6 zv4's and me Sounds good! 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
knowledge Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 nice stuff man i wanna see more REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Smoove Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 tuned in. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Slamminyukon Posted September 23, 2015 Author Report Posted September 23, 2015 Got 2 of my 50.4's in today...patiently waiting to get time to go get my wood and get started! Lol 6 sundown sa18's 2 sundown ns1's 1 js ultimate 300 amp alt Pioneer prs80
hoit Posted September 23, 2015 Report Posted September 23, 2015 looks like a recipe for a great build!!! 2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan 2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm 2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank Singer 220 amp alt
tboorn Posted September 24, 2015 Report Posted September 24, 2015 tuned in and ready for some updates! Fidelity Built to Last Team Sound Asleep 24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/ 2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3 2 DD M3b Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors Pioneer DEH-80prs Focal P165 V30 components Rockford Fosgate T-400.4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.