justin0943 Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 just a short vid of the system, I was at the shed playing the system an notice the walls was vibrating 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
zxsonnyxz Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 I have a slim type-r 10" and it does work:) Would be fun to give it some real power But they're so expencive STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
justin0943 Posted September 22, 2015 Author Report Posted September 22, 2015 I have a slim type-r 10" and it does work:) Would be fun to give it some real power But they're so expencive yeah the sd-2 get down but I want to get 2 ab xr 10d4 on 2k amp just want to sell the setup then get new. 02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen 2 sundown sd-2 d4 soundstream rub1.2500 amp all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca flex tech box design by Joe X supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch 04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/
ToNasty Posted September 22, 2015 Report Posted September 22, 2015 I'm not sure the sd2 is considered a "shallow" but either way it's a great sub ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.