What kind of credit score & annual income for lease?

If you put 5k down on a lease and your payments are $400 you are getting bent over.

That being said. You should be able to get a lease with that credit score Especially if you have a down payment. We got 2 with both of our scores around 700.

Sticker was 42k on my ram with 0 down and trading in another lease a year early and my payment was $300 2 year 12k lease

You could always do a one pay lease if you have the cash for it.

Even after the lease is up if your buyout was $27k you will still have a decent size payment to handle and if your credit gets worse while leasing you may not even have the option to buy.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Getting a new car in any fashion(lease or buy) is throwing away money, you almost never get your money back when you sell.

Better to buy used with low mileage and let the first owner eat the huge depreciation a new car has.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Getting a new car in any fashion(lease or buy) is throwing away money, you almost never get your money back when you sell.

Better to buy used with low mileage and let the first owner take eat the huge depreciation a new car has.

I didn't do horrible on my old 13 sierra, $0 down and $478 a mo. That just seems way better than $5k down and $400 a mo. Truck stickered for $41k, paid $30k and got $24k trade in a year and a half later.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

You could always do a one pay lease if you have the cash for it.

Even after the lease is up if your buyout was $27k you will still have a decent size payment to handle and if your credit gets worse while leasing you may not even have the option to buy.

Is that an actual thing? That would give me time to make more $$$ & do another 5K or so down. The main thing is i plan to keep it. But really want to finance on my own.

Archived